Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


FRIENDS
Saturday, December 6, 2008 | 08:17 | 0 heartsā™„ Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs. Best friend: calls your parents dad and mom. Friend: has never seen you cry Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home Friend: asks you to write down your number. Best friend : they ask you for their number ( cuz they can't remember it) Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff Friend: only knows a few things about you Best friend: could write a biography on your life Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing Best friend: will always go with you Friend: would delete this letter Best friend: will send this back to me and all of their online buddies Friends Forever! Written with a pen Sealed with a kiss If you are my friend, Please answer this: Are we friends or are we not? You told me once, but I forgot.. So tell me now and tell me true, So I can say , I am here for you. Of all the friends I've ever met, You're the ones I won't forget.. And if I die before you do, I'll go to Heaven And wait for you. Show your friends how much you care. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND( copy and paste), including the one who sent it to you. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends. Ok,Friend Send this to............. 1-2 people you are a Bad friend.. Booo!!! 3-5 people you are an OK Friend! 4-6 people you are a Good friend!! 7-10 people you are a Awesome friend!!! 11-15 people you are a Fantastic friend!!! 20++ people you are the best of the best