Monday, December 15, 2008 | 12:09 | 0 hearts♥
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package frozen prepared pound cake, thawed and cut into 9 slices
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee, chopped
- Arrange cake slices on bottom of a rectangular 11x7 inch baking dish, cutting cake slices if necessary to fit the bottom of the dish. Drizzle coffee over cake.
- Beat sugar, chocolate syrup, and cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add whipping cream; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate-covered toffee candy.
- Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle with toffee candy. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but no longer than 24 hours to set dessert and blend flavors.