Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


bye mummy...
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 | 10:33 | 0 heartsā™„ > > > > It looks like a sad story...but do continue reading > to the > > end!.....It?s a lesson to learn.................. > > > > I was walking through the supermarket to pick up a few > > things when I > > noticed an old lady following me around. Thinking > nothing > > of it, I > > ignored her and continued on. Finally I went to the > > checkout line, but > > she got in front of me. > > > > 'Pardon me,' she said, 'I'm sorry if > my > > staring at you has made you > > feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look like > my > > son, who just died > > recently..' > > > > 'I'm very sorry,' I said to her, 'Is > there > > anything I can do for you?' > > > > 'Yes,' she said, 'As I'm leaving, can > you > > say 'Good bye, Mom?' It > > would make me feel so much better.' > > > > 'Sure,' I said. An odd request, but no harm > would > > come of it. > > > > As the old woman was leaving, I called out, 'Good > Bye, > > Mom!' > > > > As I stepped up to the checkout counter, I saw that my > > total was > > $1027.50. > > > > 'How can that be?' I asked, 'I only > purchased a > > few things!' > > > > 'Your mother said that you would pay for her,' > said > > the clerk.