want to share a recipe...Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | 10:56 | 0 hearts♥
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1/2 cup ranch dressing
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon white vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
* 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
* 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
gudluck trying !~