Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


DAMN!
Friday, December 24, 2010 | 20:05 | 0 heartsā™„ OMG!
I hate cheater
I really hate cheater!!
Don't you get it,
leave me alone dude!
Haha.
WML!
Da la copy design blog org..eeii,malu suda..hahahaha
whatever it is, i don't care. Talk to the butt! Hahahahaha
do i have to listen to you? No, right? So. Just leave it alone. Kau bukan Tuhan. Okeyy.
Ade org tu speaking pn tunggang tbalik, adk aku pn reti..hehe.
Da la, bosan la.
Pnt pkir psl kau.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For the past 3 days, i really enjoy myself.
I enjoy my life.
It was so great i'm here..thanx,mak,ayh,hery.. WOW! haha.
Thnx for the time being..sronok sgt.
I really hope kte akn kekal cmni..yeah. InsyaALLAH...