Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


This post is specially dedicated for my FOLLOWERS
Thursday, December 30, 2010 | 15:18 | 0 heartsā™„ First,
I want to thanked you guys a lot for being my follower.
I was so glad having friend like you all
Walaupon ade ssetgh tu br je knl.
But its okeyy, I loved to make friends! :)

Dear followers,
Are you guys get bored of me? Annoyed with my post?
I am so sorry if it so.
This is my blog and luahan hati sy. Its like a diary.
Kalau agak2 xske tu, I'm so sorry. Please ignore me if I'm annoyed.
I am so sorry...

By the way,
Are you guys love talking about LOVE?
Me neither.
It was so exciting!
Lately, I have problems with my honey.
I'm so stressed up!
Mcm2 kt post mencarut la ape jadah.
Meluahkan prasaan la konon...hehehe
Tp skrg da elok... Alhamdulillah.... Terima kasih Ya Allah.
Terima kasih kawan-kawan. Gembira ade anda2 sume
Sorry you guys klu x ske .
Tp itulah yg tpkse dlakukan utk memuaskan hatiku..huhu

I Love You guys!! Muahhh!! X0X0