Have a nice WEEKEND...!
Friday, October 28, 2011 | 13:21 | 0 hearts♥
please ENJOY your weekend
They have new promotions,
"Mexicano Baked Fish"
really suitable for your taste buds.
|new branch at Mid Valley|
Just want to share some knowledge :)
Fuel Up with Water
The body needs water to process calories. If you are even mildly dehydrated, your metabolism may slow down. To stay hydrated, drink a glass of water or other unsweetened beverage before every meal and snack. In addition, try munching on fresh fruits and vegetables, which are full of fluid, rather than pretzels or chips.
Eating more really can help you lose weight -- eating more often, that is. Having a small meal or snack every 3 to 4 hours keeps your metabolism cranking, so you burn more calories over the course of a day.
Power Up with Protein
Protein may require almost 25% more energy to digest compared to fat. Healthy sources of protein include lean beef, turkey, fish, white meat chicken, tofu, nuts, beans, eggs, and low-fat dairy products.
1. Stay slimmer with water
- Trying to lose weight? Water revs up metabolism and helps you feel full.
2. Water boosts your energy
- Water helps the blood transport oxygen and other essential nutrients to your cells.
3. Lower stress with water
- 70% to 80% of your brain tissue is water. If you're dehydrated, your body and your mind will be stressed.
4. Build muscle tone with water
- Drinking water helps prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
- Drinking water hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger.
6. Stay regular with water
- Water helps dissolve waste particles and passes them smoothly through your digestive tract.
7. Water reduces kidney stones
- Water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
So, are you drinking enough water? Drink eight glasses of water a day.