Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


Its Time to Release Some Tense
Saturday, June 2, 2012 | 12:30 | 0 hearts♥

Chocolate Muffin ♥

1 June 2012
Friday
Shah Alam

Just got back from Pulau Pangkor
What an interesting study week i had.
first, we go to PP,
Back to Shah Alam and I do the baking.
Next trip they planned to go to Kelantan.
SHOPPING !
but that was after my Final Exam. hehe
Now, I'm still not study for the exam.
I'm not ready :'(
Got many problems this month.
I really don't have the guts to study. really.
Pray for me guys.
I have to score this sem.
If not, my pointer will drag worse and worse
I'm worried.

Right now, I have to struggle more on
MANUFACTURING
ENERGY MANAGEMENT
and
DATABASE.
that three subjects is killing me !!

*bersabarlah wahai hati*