Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


How to FORGET HIM. [tips]
Monday, July 23, 2012 | 00:10 | 0 hearts♥


I selalu treasure my feelings for them. I selalu embrace my good times with them. Sometimes, I duduk sorang-sorang kat my condo balcony, I ingat balik kenangan-kenangan terindah….places that we went together…. things that we did bersama…best! It keeps me going… 


Tak semestinya I nak kat dia balik… tetapi, bagi I mengenangkan saat-saat manis bersama my ex’s, ia membuatkan I rasa I ni adalah orang yang sangat bertuah. I pernah melalui saat yang terhebat dalam hidup I…saat yang menggembirakan. Why must I lupakan? I love the feelings…I use to love her…

Yes, dia tinggalkan I, Yes…dia curang, dia ada balak lain, dia nak break, dia tak boleh terima I yang lower standard dari dia masa tu, and yesss… I tidak berjaya lagi di kala itu dan dia mahu kan lelaki yang lebih berjaya. Well fine!

But to me, Thats not enough reason for me to hate or to forget my ex’s. I boleh biarkan… I boleh terima, walau pun sakit di hati. Meronta di jiwa…geram dan terkecewa, 


BUT I had a good times, I pernah dapat rasakan betapa mereka sayangkan I, dapat rasa cinta mereka…so to me, I will never forget my ex’s! Boleh nak lupa jika mahu…but buat apa?!

I guess that’s the secret of how to forget your ex’s …

    The more you think and accept the past has gone with the greatest time of all, the more you forget and redeem yourself to be better!

“As for me, I still love the old moment but my time with my real love now is beyond better, more loving and so much beautiful!”

*
*
*

This is all from Bro Razzi.
i love the way he manages to forget her ex
and become a positive person.
i want to be like him! yes! :)

sambungan post Bro Razzi tu ade kat sini.