Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


Dear Future Husband.
Monday, August 27, 2012 | 23:16 | 4 hearts♥

Dear future husband,
I don’t want to be your girlfriend. 
I just want to be the one you call your wife.

Your presence will give me happiness. 
You’ll be my halal prince charming. 
Riding your horse of Taqwa.

Holding onto the Quran in your right hand 
and the Sunnah in your left. 
I hear you’re worth the wait, 
so I’ll wait Insha’Allah.

My heart belongs to Allah SWT 
and only Him.
You’ll have to get lost in Him ,
to find me ,
and even then you’ll still have 
to rightfully become a part of my heart. 
Only through Him.

What I’m trying to say is that 
WE have to get lost in Him to find each other. 
I hope you’re up for for the journey. 
I know I am~

 Alhamdulilah , 
and i chose this wonderful duaa from the Quran :

وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا

 وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

"Our Lord! Bestow on us from our spouses and our offspring who will be the comfort (Literally: the coolness) of our eyes, and make us leaders for the righteous

[Surat Al-Furqān 25:74]


Ameen ya ALLAH

-Islamic Scraps-