Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


♔ I'll Never Forget These ♔
Sunday, December 9, 2012 | 08:22 | 0 hearts♥








These were the best memories I had in 2012.
Yeayyyy! Finally I managed myself to go overseas!
It's SINGAPORE ! 

Since I was in elementary school
I promised myself to go there. 
Alhamdulillah,
Allah let me go once.

Firstly, we went to Mustafa Centre.
omg ! LOTS of cheap & branded stuff there.
I bought a perfume ! niceeeeee ! 
I REALLY LOVE IT.
Then, we went to Arab Street. WOW.
That was AMAZING. I shopped A LOT here.
SHIRTS, SOUVENIRS. 
I just love the design SO MUCH.
and after that we went to chocolate gallery !
we got free chocolate milk. aumm! so yummy.
Next, Malayan Park & Sentosa Island & USS !!
Song of the Sea was the BEST performance EVER !
hihihi. such a wonderful moment I had. A LOT.
  
InsyaAllah, 
I planned to go there again after I finished my Industrial Training. 
May Allah let it came true. 
I miss Singapore already :(
Till we meet again, 
Thank you for the warm welcome SINGAPORE 

(Kyra, Dec 2012)