Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


This is for you, FRIENDS. VA's.
Saturday, February 16, 2013 | 22:57 | 0 hearts♥

Last day in class.
we gather.
we eat.
we share stories.
we share experience in just 20  days.
became bestfriends.
became brothers and sisters.
we support each other.
we create such a strong bond.
i love you guys.
Vanguard Apprentice always in my heart
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 



The day we WIN in movie production competition among 10 classes 





Still. Always. Keep in touch to each other


When we're together we share one mind
A happier pair you'll never find

I'm only complete when you are near
To lose you someday is my biggest fear

You know my dreams and my every thought
No stronger bond could ever be sought

We have a lot in common it's true
But who'd have thought, who ever knew

More than friends, I can't explain it all

As sisters, as brothers and friends we're quite a pair
One soul, one mind is what we share

You make my world a better place
I live each day to see your face

I MISS YOU GUYS, Chincha ;)