Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


Life Quote
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | 09:42 | 0 heartsā™„

Assalamualaikum.
Hello bloggers, readers.
How was everything?
I hope everything goes well.
Just a bit expression of feelings.

Lately, I feel so not appreciated.
by the company I'm working
(actually my industrial training place).
I don't know why.
I made the task given.
from Marketing Department,
IT Department.
Even from the CEO itself.
I made everything.
But then, they're not appreciate my work
I fee demotivated.
REALLY.

I have been here for 6 months
and suddenly I just lazy to do works.
For a simple task it takes a week for me 
to complete everything.
Imagine that.
How lazy I am lately.

Now, I have for about
8 DAYS to complete my intern here.
I really can't wait for the day.
Especially next week is my birthday.
SO I JUST TOO EXCITED.
hehehehe.

I found this quote from my news feed
in my Facebook
It makes me motivated.
Yeah, I do my job,
if they don't appreciate it so what?
I don't mind.
Let them be.
as long as I'm happy.