Dashboard | +Follow
Blog | Kyra Hasman


Kyra
25 years old
UTeM Alumni
Strategic Marketing Manager
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Previous Home Continue


How Do I Feel?
Thursday, February 13, 2014 | 21:27 | 0 heartsā™„

Lately, I keep on seeing someone.
Keep in touch, hangout & share stories.
I kind of like him.
He is sweet, talkative & friendly.
Gag person.
Yeah, I know, girl likes this type of guy.

But err... the more I know him,
The more I think he is playful.
He is being EXTRA friendly with everyone.
He keeps on being sweet to other girl too.
I don't think he is serious, 
but yet, I think he doesn't want to get attached
or give any commitment,
to anyone.
I don't know.
Maybe he has his own reason.
For now, we're just friend.
I don't want to go more than that.

If there's fate, we'll be together then.

But honestly, I don't feel like loving someone,
anymore.
Wait, until I continue my studies,
or working,
only then I will think about love.